The Lawgical Group team is always willing to go the extra mile and assist in finding solutions to problems.
We offer an assortment of legal services in the fields of civil law, company incorporation, banking law, company, construction law, banking law, criminal law, family law, and arbitration. Reckoned as the best lawyers in Abu Dhabi, Lawgical Group is always ready
Civil & Commercial Dispute
Eventually, some disputes will need court adjudication if they can’t be settled amicably.
When it’s time to go to court and hasten the litigation process, you need to be ready with a strong case and all the documents the court might require from you.
Going to court for a dispute without being prepared beforehand will result in an extended case timeline and impact your business and finance.
Our team of rental dispute lawyers in Dubai is always ready and has the expertise to analyze your case, give critical advice, prepare the case memo and do much more.
We’ll make sure you go to the court with a strong case and are ready to fight it in the shortest time span, sparing no opportunity for the opponent to drag the matter.
Here are some of the problems we can help you with:
- Payment issues between companies
- Issues between company shareholders
- Mismanagement of company accounts
- Drafting case memos
UAE is home to more than 200 nationalities, all working side by side for a better future. Labour law regulates the relationship between employers and employees for cordial commercial operations.
When a dispute arises, one should know the best channel to resolve it and whether it’s worth going to court.
That’s where you need professional legal advice. We can help you make that decision to the best of your benefit, whether you are an employer or employee, and give you a clear idea of what to expect in court.
When it’s time to go to court, our professional team is expert at analyzing the situations and preparing case memos to maximize your prospects for a successful outcome.
Below are some of the claims we can help you with:
- Unpaid salary or gratuity
- Breach of a contract or unlawful dismissal
- Breach of the non-compete clause by the employee
- Breach of trust or embezzlement by the employee
Real Estate & Construction Law
No doubt, UAE is one of the best markets for real estate investments. At the same time, buying a property is an important decision for you.
To get the best out of your investment, the right property is one of the several vital factors worth pensive consideration. Drafting an agreement that protects your rights and makes sure everything goes as planned is what comes next. Prevention is always better than cure in legal parlance. We can secure you and your investment from the inception to the execution.
Construction deals are complex in nature due to the numerous parties and factors involved. Our team has expertise in drafting client-focused contracts and agreements that make construction deals a work of success.
Rental disputes can be sticky and require our witty team of the best rental dispute lawyers in Dubai.
Here are some of the issues we can help you with:
- Landlord & tenant disputes
- Development disputes
- Transactional disputes
- Professional negligence
- Service charge disputes
- Lease renewal and termination disputes
Criminal cases require swift comprehension and action. If you, a family member, or a friend is arrested for a crime, the first thing you should do is consult a criminal lawyer.
A good lawyer will analyse the case as soon as possible and honestly advise you of the best options and how to proceed.
Furthermore, he will be your point of contact to communicate with authorities as he gains access to the investigation documents and prepares his defence.
Here are some of the criminal matters we can help you with:
- Money laundering, loan fraud, check bounce & financial embezzlement
- Cyber crimes
- Infringement of privacy
- Drug trafficking, drugs possession & consumption
- Sexual offenses
- Burglary, kidnapping & assault
With a team of leading criminal lawyers in Dubai, we are equipped to assist you with all types of criminal matters in the UAE. From counsel to cracking criminal matters, we will steer clear of troubles in a fair and lawful manner.
Arbitration is a popular method of dispute resolution in rental dispute centre in the UAE and in the surrounding regions.
The importance of arbitration is reflected some extent by the rapid development of several institutions that administer commercial arbitrations in the UAE.
Commercially, in contracts with international contractors, arbitration is the preferred method of dispute resolution.
With years of experience, we have grown to become the best arbitration law firm in the UAE. Our lawyers have the expertise in handling arbitration cases end to end and reaching a positive outcome for all parties.
Some advantages of arbitration over litigation include:
- The case proceedings are kept confidential (unless the parties agree otherwise)
- For disputes involving technical subjects, arbitrators with the necessary expertise can be appointed
- Arbitrations can be held in English, or any other language agreed upon by the parties; whereas local court proceedings are invariably conducted in Arabic
- Arbitration allows for oral evidence, whereas courts normally allow only written submissions
- There are limited avenues for appealing arbitral awards, and the merits of a decision cannot be challenged
When compared to litigation, arbitration has the following disadvantages:
- Arbitral proceedings are generally more costly, considering the tribunal and administrative fees
- Arbitration awards must be ratified by the courts to be enforceable. This can cause delays and extra costs in the enforcement of an award, although the position has improved with the introduction of the Arbitration Law
As a financial hub of the Middle East, UAE is one of the biggest markets for insurance and reinsurance products, especially with compulsory insurance schemes in areas such as health and motor.
This brings a degree of complexity to the market and creates an opportunity for disputes.
We’ve been helping companies and individuals with their insurance and reinsurance litigations. Insurance laws and regulations can pose difficulties for insurers and policyholders.
Both sides need specialized legal advice from insurance lawyers who can analyze complex legal and regulatory issues from many angles.
Here are some of the insurance issues we can help you with:
- Setting up insurance companies
- Regulatory compliances
- Disputes arising out of insurance brokers and agents’ contracts
- Takaful Insurances (Sharia based insurance policies)
- Corporate governance
- Insurance litigations and regulatory advice
- Representing third-party insurance and reinsurance claims
Banking & Finance The financial sector is one of the most heavily regulated sectors in the country’s economy.
In close collaboration with other practice areas, the Banking & Finance specialists offer its clients comprehensive legal advice ranging from the admission of an institution to designing contracts and developing financial products to representation in litigation.
Here are some of the subjects we can help you with:
- Islamic finance
- Project finance
- Leveraged finance
- Asset finance
- Trade finance
- Corporate finance
- Cross-border financing transactions
- Banking litigation, enforcement, and arbitration
Aviation & Shipping
Our consumerist world is a global village. Many of the products we find on supermarket shelves are created in some other part of the world. This is made possible by the seamless network of shipping and aviation.
Any delay or trouble in freight forwarding channels will have a big impact on your logistics and your business.
If your company gets caught in any such incidents, it’s critical to have a legal framework in place to mitigate the risks.
Our team of experts can assist you in drafting the right agreements and handling litigation in the event of shipment delays and such unanticipated situations.
We can assist you with the following aviation issues:
- Delivery disputes
- Lease defaults and repossessions
- Airline passenger claims
- Risk management and contractual and insurance issues
We can assist you with the following shipping issues:
- Ship repair
- Arrests or Release of Ships
- Bunker Disputes
- Recovery of Unpaid Dues
- Cargo Claims, Repairs
- Commodity Disputes
- Damage Done or Received by any Ship
- Freight, Hire, Demurrage, Laytime
As our world embraces a digital transformation, innovative technologies bring greater opportunities, cost efficiencies, abilities to scale globally, and entirely new service capabilities to enrich the lives of people globally.
Along with the substantial opportunities, the digital age also brings a diverse range of risks and harms.
Any illegal use of the internet is considered cybercrime, whether privacy infringement or fraudulent activity such as phishing assaults on your bank account.
If you need help to analyse the gravity of such activities or the essential legal actions to protect you and your family in baffling situations, the Lawgical group is a trusted legal partner.
With our years of experience in dealing with cybercrime cases, we can help defend or stop such illegal activities and recover any losses incurred.
Here are some of the cybercrime issues our team can assist you with:
- Forgery and Money Laundering
- Access to restricted websites
- Sharing inappropriate content
- Using a fake network address
- Cyber defamation
- Illicit utilization of restricted software
- Spreading terrorism through an internet device
- Sharing inappropriate content
- Forging digital signatures
- Using an online method to retrieve anyone’s credit card information
- Selling products which are against the morals of the UAE
- Disrespecting the religion of the country